Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year: My 2010 Photo Journal Project

Happy New Year EVERYONE! Last night was an absolute blast! It started out with a korean bbq dinner and the given drink selection: soju and beer! :) Then to the traditional bell we go! Along with our travel mugs filled to the brim with Bailieys & coffee to keep us warm! It sure was a cold one even for us Canadians, around -10 but the amount of people made for a pretty good shield from the wind. And because of the amount of people, we lost our group but met up soon after the countdown. The firework show was excellent and I got some really good pictures of the countdown excitement! We then did some bar hopping, danced the streets and cheers'ed to the new year!

Hope everyone around the world had a great New Years! Its kinda strange to think I was counting down from the future (14 hours ahead of those at home), but pretty amazing at the same time. Hugs and Kisses all around!

So my New Years Resolution i've decided is called the 2010 Photo Journal Project (inspired by a blogger from NYC that i am a fan of). Because I only have 6 more months in Korea and may not make it back to this amazing country, I've decided to take a picture a day of my life out here. Even if its something as simple as a restaurant around the corner I go to every few days, or something I see or notice from day to day that will be a nice reminder down the road of what my life was like here (because we all know my memory). Also to share with all of you! So I may post them a few at a time, but they will be here one way or another. Hope you enjoy.

I hope 2010 brings you love, happiness and good health. xo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.